This is the ONE for you! Be greeted by your light filled two story entryway flanked by a formal dining room and living room. The kitchen offers a large island to gather around for meals and entertaining and leads seamlessly into the great room with built-ins, custom woodworking and comforting wood burning fireplace. Enjoy your morning coffee in the bright eat in gathering space overlooking your serene backyard. This expansive floor plan offers endless possibilities for daily living and entertainment. Wake up refreshed in the expansive primary suite that features two large walk in closets and tray ceiling. Travel to your lower level that provides entertainment for days. Spend your weekends catching the game or hosting happy hour as friends and family relax at your custom bar while you get crafty with cocktails. For our musicians at heart, serenade your guests with a private concert on the stage or create a bistro style area where guests can mingle. The large flat rear yard offers endless space for every outdoor activity you desire. All of this while enjoying close proximity to Boordy Vineyards, Prigel Family Creamery, Loch Raven, Peerces (the best indian food in the state!) and all major highways.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Well
4,669 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Walkout Stairs, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- 2. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price