Impressive corner 3 Br. 2 full and 1 half baths condominium in the popular Canton Cove waterfront complex. The home is situated on the northeast and southeast corners of the building and incorporates a design of industrial and terraced architecture, dramatic walls of windows providing light-filled rooms, high ceilings, and a sensational open floor plan. The condo boasts 1,889 sq. ft. of premier urban living space designed for a relaxing platform for daily life and entertainment. Features of the residence include a fabulous inviting living/dining area with gas fireplace, lovely hardwood flooring, stunning custom built-in cabinetry, a surround of window walls, custom window shades, access from sliding doors to two amazing balconies and spectacular views from all angles. The kitchen offers custom 42â wood cabinetry, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, gas stove cooking, breakfast bar, additional table seating, fantastic custom-built pantries, and astounding views of the water and the Cityâs industrial areas and cityscape. The primary bedroom and bath incorporate an ensuite with a neutral paint pallet for relaxation, wonderful built-in cabinetry for additional storage, spacious walk-in closet with custom build outs, fabulous wall of custom-made plantation shutters, sliding door to private balcony, and spa-like bath with double vanities and amazing shower. Complimenting the home are two additional bedrooms, both with access to the expansive balcony, large closets, lovely neutral carpeting, and walls of custom-made plantation shutters. There is a second full bath with tub/shower and a convenient half bath. The laundry/utility room is perfect with its custom cabinets, front loading washer and dryer, and built-in sink. Two assigned parking spaces convey #1 interior and #69 exterior. A significant highlight of the property are the two incredible balconies offering spectacular views from all rooms in the home. The monthly condo fee includes gas for cooking and the fireplace, water, sewer, basic cable, 24 hr. front desk staffing, and security. The Canton Cove complex is an 89-unit, six-story former warehouse building surrounded by the Canton Waterfront Park. It is ideally located close to âCanton Crossingâ, âCanton Squareâ, the Promenade, bars, restaurants, Johns Hopkins and University of Maryland campuses, restaurants, shopping, bars, institutions, and major highways. Masks are required for showings.
Condo, Contemporary, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,889 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Elevator, Main Level Entry.
- 24 Hour Security, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, TV Entry System, Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Elevator, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Fire Sprinklers, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Assigned Parking Space, Lighted.
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Water, City, Harbor View
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Boat Ramp, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Security, Common Grounds, Marina/Marina Club, Meeting Room
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price