Beautiful colonial nestled amongst mature trees featuring an inviting front porch and a fenced patio that is ideal for entertaining. Arrive at the main level and experience a formal dining and living room adorned by a wood-burning fireplace, chair railing, box wainscoting, crown molding, and gorgeous hardwood floors. Let the kitchen inspire gourmet meals boasting 42â cabinetry, subway tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and granite counters. Relax and unwind in the primary bedroom suite highlighted by a ceramic tile walk-in shower and sizable closet. Two additional bedrooms and a full bath complete the upper-level sleeping quarters. The fully finished lower level provides an ideal space for an office and family room spotlighted by built-in shelving, Knotty pine accents, and a powder room. Major commuter routes include I-95, I-83, and I-695.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Other, Public Water S
2,368 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Baltimore County Public Schools
LOCH RAVEN TECHNICAL ACADEMY
TOWSON HIGH LAW & PUBLIC POLICY
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Casement, Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price